Become a key player at a boutique marketing firm located in Austin, TX and focus on delivering exceptional service and results to B2B technology-oriented businesses.
- Graphic designer with hands on expertise in developing:
- Corp identities and collateral including logos, brochures, sales enablement materials and more (develop from scratch or build on to an existing brand direction)
- “Brochure” websites
- Highly visual digital content including eBooks, infographics and ads
- Experience with Business-to-Business (B2B) companies and looking for a longer-term contract relationship
- Experience in designing for the technology/software space
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to handle changing priorities with finesse
- Experience in planning, organizing and scheduling in an efficient, productive manner
- Great attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team
About The Role
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing corporate identities, either from scratch or building on existing brand identities, designing “brochure” type websites and creating digital content including eBooks, infographics, white papers and ads. As a key member of the Launch team, this individual will work closely with and be supported by other team members on design projects. Role details include:
- Act as the lead designer on a variety of design projects
- Define and develop effective creative assets that address each client’s brand image, needs and goals
- Develop or refine designs to align with a client’s needs, differentiating them from the competition and helping them stand out in their market space
- Support internal graphic design needs for Launch Marketing’s activities and content
- Implement graphic design activities to support others’ accounts, including:
- Work closely with team members on project design and execution
- Lead / support the development of applicable creative assets
- Provide recommendations to continually increase effectiveness
- Ensure clients maintain a high level of satisfaction with the work and results achieved
About Launch Marketing
Recognized in 2015, 2016 and 2017 as a “Best Places to Work” company, Launch Marketing is a close-knit team of professionals who are passionate about having a positive impact on our client’s sales pipelines and ultimately, on their bottom line. Our 17-year old firm often acts as the virtual marketing team for companies where they don’t have internal resources and for those larger organizations with internal marketing teams, we provide a variety of lead generation and lead nurturing focused activities – all with a commitment to delivering results. As we grow, we are looking for an energetic and forward thinking designer who aligns with our core values (exceptional service, accountability, results driven, responsive), likes to work in a fast paced environment and gets excited by seeing his or her work have a big impact on the client it was created for.
Company benefits include: Health Insurance, paid time off (holidays & personal time for vacations, sick time, etc.), 401K plus company match, educational opportunities at workshops, conferences, etc., flexible scheduling and a casual work environment.
Who Should Apply
Experienced graphic designers interested in a longer-term contract position.
How to Apply
Please use the quick apply form to the right or email your (1) resume including a (2) cover letter describing your alignment with the role along with your (3) salary requirements and (4) work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Graphic Designer: Contract Role.”