Become a key player at a boutique marketing firm located in Austin, TX and focus on delivering exceptional service and results to B2B technology-oriented businesses.
- 5-6 years of experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing, ideally within the technology industry and as a member of a demand generation marketing team
- Demonstrated experience in content development and shaping content strategy
- Demonstrated experience in campaign development/execution across a variety of mediums
- Experience in the technology/software space
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to handle changing priorities with finesse
- Experience in planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting in an efficient, productive manner
- Great attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team and clients
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in leading discussions with executive level audiences
About The Role
The Marketing Manager will lead key accounts and be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns for our clients. As a key member of the Launch team, this individual will work closely with and be supported by other team members on campaigns. Role details include:
- Be the main point of contact for select accounts, lead day-to-day activities and ongoing management of an account
- Develop effective campaign strategies and plans that address each client’s needs and goals
- Develop or refine content to align with a client’s target audience’s needs and pain points, differentiate them from the competition and help them stand out in their market space
- Maintain billable time at > 70%
- Implement marketing activities for your accounts and support others’ accounts, including:
- Identify and manage resources needed to complete various aspects of the work
- Work closely with team members on campaign execution
- Lead / support the development of applicable content
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
- Provide recommendations to continually increase campaign effectiveness
- Ensure clients maintain a high level of satisfaction with the work and results achieved
About Launch Marketing
Recognized in 2015, 2016 and 2017 as a “Best Places to Work” company, Launch Marketing is a close-knit team of professionals who are passionate about having a positive impact on our client’s sales pipelines and ultimately, on their bottom line. Our 17-year old firm often acts as the virtual marketing team for companies where they don’t have internal resources and for those larger organizations with internal marketing teams, we provide a variety of lead generation and lead nurturing focused activities – all with a commitment to delivering results. As we grow, we are looking for an energetic and forward thinking marketer who aligns with our core values (exceptional service, accountability, results driven, responsive), likes to work in a fast paced environment and gets excited by seeing his or her work have a big impact on the client it was created for.
Company benefits include: Health Insurance, paid time off (holidays & personal time for vacations, sick time, etc.), 401K plus company match, educational opportunities at workshops, conferences, etc., flexible scheduling and a casual work environment.
Who Should Apply
Experienced marketers interested in a full-time position (would be open to a part-time position as well for the right candidate).
How to Apply
Please use the quick apply form to the right or email your (1) resume including a (2) cover letter describing your alignment with the role along with your (3) salary requirements and (4) work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Marketing Manager Role.”