We have previously written about the importance of marketing automation and the difference that it can make for your marketing results. There are many benefits that come with the use of marketing automation, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are 10 industry stats that show the impact that it can make and should compel you to use it within your organization:
- 25% of B2B Fortune 500 companies use marketing automation along with 76% of the world’s largest SaaS companies. (Source: Salesforce)
- 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for more than 2 years. (Source: Gleanster)
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
- Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads. (Source: DemandGen Report)
- 41% of B2B Marketers plan to increase their marketing automation budget in 2014. (Source: PepperGlobal)
- Gartner estimates a 15% savings on creative production when businesses use a marketing automation system. (Source: Gartner)
- Relevant emails delivered through marketing automation drive 18 times more revenue than email blasts. (Source: Salesforce)
- Users of marketing automation platforms have a 53% higher conversion rate from marketing response to marketing-qualified lead than non-users. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Companies using marketing automation see an annualized revenue growth rate 3.1% higher than non-users. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- 73% of companies using marketing automation see ROI within 12 months, 44% within 6 months. (Source: Salesforce)
These industry stats prove that marketing automation can help to drive measurable results for your marketing department and will put you in the company of other successful organizations. Do you have experience using marketing automation? Let us know how it has helped your organization in the comments below!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest B2B marketing tips and trends.
There are no comments